Saturday, September 23, 2006

DOWN...SET...HIKE!!!

Today was Mac's first football game! It was a blast! All the boys did so well! It was so funny watching all that testosterone run around on the field! I was surprised at how well they played considering this is the first year any of them have played tackle football and they have only practiced 6 times (only 3 with full pads)!!!

I tend to get a little too into the games, so this season I'm trying to be a little more mellow and just clap with an occasional WOOOHOOO here and there!!! Wish everyone could have been there to see the fine display of athleticism!

NFL here we come!!!
I guess the game was stressing Brian and Abby out...they were both hitting the bottle pretty hard!!!

It was a beautiful sunny day...perfect for watching the game! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger The Pattat Family said...

omg, mac! you are so big! i miss y'all so much! check out our blog when you get a chance! http://thepattats.blogspot.com/

bethany

10:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

What are you kidding? Let the cheering rip! Pride in our children builds confidence, even though they may pretend to be embarrassed, it is the memory of the support they felt that will endure into adolescence and adulthood. Scream away! Encourage him from those sidelines.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

So I guess after football practice he's going to hip-hop class to learn his touchdown victory dance. Smart thinking...of course...my sister thinking ahead to make the pro-baller more marketable in the future. Maybe he'll have the first pro-football player cooking show on Food Network, too. Look at you always scheming and thinking ahead!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

AWWWWW!!! My little Mac is all grown up! That football pic is awesome. I'm glad you have a blog. Keep writing and I'll try to keep up with mine a little better. Tell Mac I say hi and I'll let you know when I'm ready for a Spokane getaway.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Website Counter