Saturday, September 16, 2006

It's COLD in this trailer!!!

You know the song..."With nothing but my t-shirt on...I've never felt so beautiful...baby as I do now"...well maybe this is true if you are Jessica Simpson, but for me...not so much! I just feel gross and REALLY COLD! It is like 50 degrees outside right now and our windows are open in the apartment and it's not so pleasant! As much as I hate wearing socks, I might just have to go put some on to avoid getting Pneumonia (is that spelled rigth, 'cause it doesn't look right?!!).

Brian has to work today and the kids and I are just hanging out at home! We have been in Spokane now for two months and so far we really like it. It is so beautiful and the weather has been so pleasant. It has just started getting cooler this last week, and I can't wait until it gets really cold and we have our first snow. I want to put the kids in those big fluffy Michelin man looking snow suits and watch them waddle around outside in the snow!

As it started getting colder this week Brian and I came to the realization that this could become a very expensive first "real" winter for us. Being from Texas, none of us own much more than a light jacket. We are going to have to buy snow boots and parkas and stuff for all four of us. Do they make a 3X parka or do they just assume you have enough blubber to keep you warm?

Everyone here keeps telling me that I soon will stop being so excited and will begin praying for sunshine, but you know what I always say about a cold, cloudy, gray day...it's just like God is giving you a big cozy hug! It's snuggling weather!

I will post some pics as soon as I can figure out how! Don't forget what we look like in the mean time! We can't wait until Christmas to see you guys! Kisses!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

I love that saying now that you've explained it to me! Kinda like...I gotta get my hair did! Which I probably also got from you as well! I love that you got your blog finally and that we can 'see' you and keep in touch too! Blog often sistra!

Love and hugs!!!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

It's about time. Now I can connect with both of my sisters whenever I please. Usually at 1am...Keep 'em coming! When I read your blog this is what went through my mind...(in my best Snoop Dogg impersonation) When the cold starts to get at you, blog it like it's hot, blog it like it's hot, blog it like it's hot! I love you!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Website Counter